Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: My Claret mission  (Read 1280 times)

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
My Claret mission
« on: 12 Apr 2004, 21:51:46 »
I can't believe that so few people have downloaded my Claret operations from the Missions depot (pending). I tried to sell it with "The long awaited" etc, but no dice.
I think it's the best mission that I've ever made. I'm not advertising it here, I just can't believe the response has been so negative.  :(
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Offline Raptorsaurus

• Editors Depot Staff
Re:My Claret mission
« Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2004, 23:33:14 »
Hey, if its any consolation, I started to download it last night, but a T-storm cause power outage hampered those plans.  I'll download it tonight though and I'll even do a good user evaluation for ya.

After it has been rated you will probably get more downloads also.

I've played several of your missions, and I think they are good stuff!

Keep it up and don't get discouraged. ;D

Offline Raptorsaurus

• Editors Depot Staff
« Reply #2 on: 13 Apr 2004, 07:27:27 »
Architect,

One problem is that the addon "Baracken" was not in the zip file as you state in the readme.  I had to do some hunting for it.  In case anyone is having problems finding it here is the link:

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetrainbowsix/atwar/ofp/addons/misc/baracken1_1.zip
« Last Edit: 13 Apr 2004, 07:28:13 by Raptorsaurus »

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
« Reply #3 on: 13 Apr 2004, 18:17:21 »
Hmm. I did put it there. Cheers man I'll change the info. Wonder where that disappeared too? Maybe some inside tampering 'cos I didn't ask th author or summit. Oh well.
Cheers again.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

j-man

« Reply #4 on: 14 Apr 2004, 20:54:49 »
I downloaded and played ur mission.

It some great work. keep it up
« Last Edit: 14 Apr 2004, 20:54:57 by j-man »

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
« Reply #5 on: 25 Apr 2004, 17:49:40 »
Cheers man  ;D It's a shame that no-one else seems to be interested in such an unknown theatre of operations.