Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: NTW-20 Anti-Materiel Rifle:The king of HTI  (Read 5498 times)

scanger

Re:NTW-20 Anti-Materiel Rifle:The king of HTI
« Reply #30 on: 09 Jun 2004, 22:52:51 »
Yes, the original one provided with the pack was mine(JMGBarrettM82), the model he uses is that model, just with minor additions like the holes on the front etc.

he said in readme:
I made the p3d model from the MACK's JMG Barrett M82. I modify it but I use the MACK's
model as guidelines. I also used other files from the JMG Barrett that somes come from FlipeR.

the P3D was used, not as a guideline or reference drawing but as the whole 3d model of the gun.

the main point is i wasn't contacted, you always contact the author.
and my version 1 is provided with his pack, which will then overwrite my version 1.1 if installed, so that's not acceptable.

feel free to use the model for your NTW-20, once i know and am credited i'm a happy camper :D

i've contacted him about the model, but the email bounced, i'll try again in a minute to see.
« Last Edit: 09 Jun 2004, 22:55:51 by scanger »

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #31 on: 13 Jun 2004, 11:42:52 »
So we have a model to edit? :D
Thanks!

I'll start soon, I've got to reinstall OFP (And everything else on the computer) after putting win 2K on the computer

I'm also having modem probs, so will be ofline for a few days, as I'm getting broadband!

Cya soon :P
- Ben

Nulear_Man

« Reply #32 on: 11 Jul 2004, 08:21:27 »
yo i played around with a 50cal while i was bored and created an Anti-Tank Rifle Capable of taking out almost anything in 1 hit, also i Made a Nuclear Version With A Massive blast range (100m) and one with a Devastating Blast range (500m) ammos mostly used for effects

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #33 on: 11 Jul 2004, 13:13:31 »
Sounds fun :D
:p

Only one thing missing.. Grendel :(
Anyone seen him lately?

- Ben