Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The OFPEC Forums...2 thumbs up  (Read 1090 times)

Offline myke13021

• Contributing Member
  • Myke
The OFPEC Forums...2 thumbs up
« on: 06 Apr 2004, 15:46:13 »
Hey People,

it is about time to say that OFPEC is the best editing/addon related site for OFP on the whole web. (There are a few around which are fine, sure, but they have to mess with the best  ;) ).

Especially i would thank all people "behind the Scene". Boys, (and Girls, if there any) you're doin a great job.

Mostly i like, even when you ask a most noobish question you'll get a serious answer which really helps. I really like the respect every1 shows in here (i wish in MP games there would be only such peeps).

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me tell you i have the greatest respect of you all, keep this site alive and continue your work in the future as you did in the past. For the community you all are hero's.

With all respect

[sT]-Myke-[XO]

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:The OFPEC Forums...2 thumbs up
« Reply #1 on: 06 Apr 2004, 18:06:27 »
 :cheers:
Not all is lost.

Homefry31464

« Reply #2 on: 07 Apr 2004, 00:12:38 »
It is an excellent site.  Big thanks to everyone that makes an attempt to help, and especially Hubba, for hosting it, and all the coders who keep the site running and fix all the problems.  OFPEC has helped me numerous times, and im sure it still will.

Thanks.  ;)

Iwesshome

« Reply #3 on: 07 Apr 2004, 17:46:24 »
It is you the members that make this site great. Without you the OFP community, OFPEC would not be what it is today.
:cheers:

trebor

« Reply #4 on: 09 Apr 2004, 14:49:24 »
Your right and even though im leaving today (jue to a quaral with managment) I would just like to say being a member of OFPEC was a incredible experiance!  ;D Ive loved it.
 ;)