Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Dear Anmac,  (Read 1122 times)

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
Dear Anmac,
« on: 28 Feb 2004, 04:14:20 »
Hi,
I've been a ragular at OFPEC for a long time now and thanks to the great services that the site provides, I am now at a stage where I can comfortably do almost anything I want to do with regards to mission making.

What I am asking is whether I can try out to be a mission reviewer. I have downloaded the mission which needs to be reviewed, however I can not find the Zodiac anywhere. I have been to Gamezone.cz, and even to the Zodiac author's site.
Unfortunatly I can't find the specific addon, only pack which contain several of the boats but not the one used.
If you could send me a link to it or the addon its self I would be very greatful.

For some reason I could not reply in the above thread so I started this one in the hope that someone would see it and reply.
I am 23 years old and therefore not still tied to mummy's apron strings.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Regards,
The-Architect.
UK
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:Dear Anmac,
« Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2004, 06:50:52 »
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Anmac

Re:Dear Anmac,
« Reply #2 on: 03 Mar 2004, 07:31:31 »
lol...

The test mission and addons are ALL available from the same site.

I have sent you an email with a link to the missions page, which also has links to all the addons.

Look forward to you emailing the review.

MAKE SURE YOU FINISH THE WHOLE MISSION

;)