Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Black Hawk Down?!  (Read 3429 times)

hooahman

Re:Black Hawk Down?!
« Reply #15 on: 25 Feb 2004, 01:41:42 »
Hey guys. I would be interested in helping you guys work on this campaign/mission set/whatever ::). I was previously working on a Tonali Rebel campaign, but I would much rather recreate BHD for OFP (hehe, that rhymes)!  Give me an e-mail at deltateam8@yahoo.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.  You could also contact me on one of my messanging services listed under my name to the left.  Cya!  

Homefry31464

« Reply #16 on: 25 Feb 2004, 15:00:11 »
With BAS week coming up, who knows what addons you may get.  Wait for the upgraded Littlebird, apparently they will have a bunch of new features.

GoodspeedForever

« Reply #17 on: 25 Feb 2004, 18:01:42 »
K I'll email u tonight hooahman.

I'll set us up a forum like u suggested Kuro, I'll mail ya both when its up

hooahman

« Reply #18 on: 26 Feb 2004, 03:13:44 »
Alright.  Looking forward to working with you guys :D

Dubieman

« Reply #19 on: 27 Feb 2004, 22:06:13 »
One thing I wanna ask, how are you gonna recreate all the rockets in the air cause having the AA guys, the choppers would all be down?

PS   You gonna use invisible targets add on and put the armoered targets in the air?

OrangeLeader

« Reply #20 on: 28 Feb 2004, 02:42:28 »
How about having the targets revolve around the helicopter with the targets sometimes merging with the helo. I think this could be done in a script. This would add randomness for the AI targeting. Plus it would make it realistic because RPG's are not that accuarte on air targets. This forces the AA guys to target wrong sometimes, so the it will not shoot down every helo everytime.

hooahman

« Reply #21 on: 28 Feb 2004, 04:09:45 »
Godspeed, I have not recieved an e-mail.  Did you not get a chance to send it?  My e-mail is deltateam8@yahoo.com.  I look forward to working with you & Kuro ;D

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
« Reply #22 on: 03 Mar 2004, 21:49:48 »
 :noo: Not another Blackhawk down!!!
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."