Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Argh!!! Site still not fully functional!  (Read 1178 times)

Offline General Barron

• Former Staff
  • Semper Fi!
Argh!!! Site still not fully functional!
« on: 06 Feb 2004, 07:01:09 »
First off, I'm no ingrate. I'm so glad ofpec is back in action! But the problem is, it still isn't fully back  :'(  :'(  :'(

First off, I still can't modify my resources in the "pending" section of the ed depot. I can upload new files, but I can't change any of the fields, such as description, version, etc.

Also, I can't submit a function. Clicking on that link just shoots me back to the main functions page, which I was already on. In fact, many other "links" do just that (that is to say, nothing really except refresh). For example, clicking on the letters at the top of the main functions page does nothing. Or clicking on the "next page" button when displaying tuts/scripts does nothing (you can still just up the "per page" to 400 to see them all).

For the most part, it seems like the editor's depot is basically just as functional now as it was a week ago (with the exception of uploading files).

I'm not complaining! I'm just pointing out things that are still broken, in case you overlooked them. I'm VERY gratefull that the rest of the site is back up (especially the missions depot. I just can't trust missions from anywhere else  :P ).

Big thanks to the staff at OFPEC! :cheers:
HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM-- A realistic squad-control modification for OFP
kexp.org-- The best radio station in the world, right here at home! Listen to John Richards!

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:Argh!!! Site still not fully functional!
« Reply #1 on: 06 Feb 2004, 07:41:44 »
For the most part, it seems like the editor's depot is basically just as functional now as it was a week ago

Try flushing your internet cache.
If that doesn't help, then let us know and we;ll get someone onto it. :)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Offline General Barron

• Former Staff
  • Semper Fi!
« Reply #2 on: 06 Feb 2004, 07:46:05 »
Nope, stll isn't working  :-\
HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM-- A realistic squad-control modification for OFP
kexp.org-- The best radio station in the world, right here at home! Listen to John Richards!

Matty R ofp-J-C

« Reply #3 on: 06 Feb 2004, 10:52:38 »
The RECRUITMENT DEPOT dont work either  :D

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 06 Feb 2004, 11:05:58 »
Yeah, the Recruit Depot will be done on Sunday, but wasn't reason enough to delay OFPEC's reopening.

I've created a thread here, and have moved this thread's problem to that thread.

Look there for an answer. :)
« Last Edit: 06 Feb 2004, 11:12:09 by Noon416 »
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"