Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Speech `library'  (Read 737 times)

Pipski

Speech `library'
« on: 26 Jan 2004, 22:42:30 »
What would be really useful (and I dunno if there is one of these out there already, I've never come across one) would be a d/lable `library' of speech samples.  Male and female.  Just generic phrases that could be incorporated into cut scenes and the like.  I'm thinking "get down", "what was that?", "let's get the hell out of here", "he's dead", "she's dead", "they're dead", "watch your spacing", "nice shooting", "get some!", "retreat!" etc. etc.  Basically all kinds of corny dialogue of the kind found in every Hollywood blockbuster since 1965.  A nice selection of screams, shouts, yells and the like would be useful too.  If anybody out there with some funky audio software, the technical know-how and a fine voice wanted to leave their mark on lots of different peoples' missions.  

StonedSoldier

Re:Speech `library'
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jan 2004, 13:51:42 »
im all for that idea....sounds good saves time recording your own and it'll mena you could get the sound file you wanted recorded by someone halfway across the world.....i'll be looking for some sound files soon as im wanting someone with a European accent.