Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: UCE's Russian Fed units - 1.75 edition?  (Read 4929 times)

Eviscerator

Re:UCE's Russian Fed units - 1.75 edition?
« Reply #15 on: 18 Sep 2002, 20:36:21 »
can you include links of all the downloads needed for the addon to work? i know you included them for the uce_fin but the UCE weapons pack wasnt mentioned as being needed and the seb delta weapons

Schoeler

« Reply #16 on: 18 Sep 2002, 21:41:40 »
Is there anyway we can get UCE's permission to upgrade the addon?  Maybe tweak the .cpp's to include Kegety's Russian weapons and some of the newer models, then rerelease the addon for 1.75?  We could give appropriate credit to the original addon maker of course.  Just a thought anyhow as I think UCE's units were excellent and need not be replaced entirely to bring them up to date.

NoRSu

« Reply #17 on: 18 Sep 2002, 22:35:55 »
Links for needed weapons:

UCE East weapons pack 1.25 & UCE M21:
http://www.ofpec.com/addons/view_type.php?tagID=&type=2&lastID=30 (scroll down)

SEB Delta weapons pack:

http://www.ofpec.com/addons_depot/index.php?id=146

Making modern Russian units with O2 and using UCE's textures would provide excellent addons, maybe I should give a try ;D. But first I need to wait few days to get my main CPU fixed :'(.

« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2002, 22:40:32 by NoRSu »

Schoeler

« Reply #18 on: 19 Sep 2002, 01:02:51 »
Consider using Kegety's weapons pack and the new M21 pack that just came out would you?  It would be nice if everyone used weapons that have set the benchmark for quality when making unit addons.  People like Fliper with his M4 pack when making U.S. special forces, or the M249 pack put out by OTW or Kegety's Russian weapons pack.  These weapons are unsurpassed and it would be nice if more people used them, so we didn't have to download some substandard model or retex job with each new unit addon and then change the .cpp's ourselves.

.357 SIG

« Reply #19 on: 19 Sep 2002, 17:34:09 »
Indeed, when i have FLP's M4, I don't need any other becouse it's simly the best M4 around, same goes with Keg's Russsian wepaons, VIp's HK's...

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #20 on: 26 Sep 2002, 08:19:37 »
Ive equipped all UCE's russian troops with kegs rus weapons/groza's/KSVK sr, if ne1 wants em, i can send you teh configs for em.......