Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Naval Ships  (Read 928 times)

Falcon988

Naval Ships
« on: 24 Nov 2003, 05:24:53 »
I've had a look at the ships at the OpFlash CZ and downloaded a few of them. Good stuff, and it's really put me in the mood for some good ol' fashioned "bomb the enemy surface fleet and don't get shot down by their AA". So I'm wondering if there's any good Navy Addons around the web? Crew members and ships mainly. Opflash CZ can't be the only place with good Boat addons can they?

cliff

Re:Naval Ships
« Reply #1 on: 05 Dec 2003, 01:03:30 »
Yes it is. IÂ've made a short chopper naval strike mission, which uses all the available Naval units I could get my hand on. If you like, you could betatest it, and see what you think. ItÂ's mostly a way to test naval combat, and IÂ've planned to include Chain of Commands torpedoes in it too.

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
« Reply #2 on: 05 Dec 2003, 09:09:19 »
http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~alliesinarms/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=21&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

AiA are making a WW2 Destroyer....not ready yet, but the pics are nice :D

HuNtA

« Reply #3 on: 29 Dec 2003, 14:04:15 »
hmmmm, its quite strange that some1 hasnt released a good big boat yet. Could this turn into another C130 scenario (takes 4ever for it to come out, everybody wants 1, then when they come out, no1 is interested)

Commando

« Reply #4 on: 04 Jan 2004, 19:30:28 »
when speaking about coc_torpedoes, me and a friend was going toplay with everon cartels sub in multiplayer but everytime we fired a torpedoe the whole sub got blown up instantly :P
really weird.. any one know if you have to use any init line commands or trigegrs or some script to make it work in multiplayer?