Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: waypoint problem  (Read 432 times)

darkhelix

waypoint problem
« on: 29 Nov 2003, 03:32:42 »
i cannot see waypoints that are assighned to me! it is in show only in cadet mode.When i get into a helecopter it shows me it for a second plz help or give me a way where i can see some place on the map and go there properly plz

thx.  :(

darkhelix

Re:waypoint problem
« Reply #1 on: 29 Nov 2003, 05:36:18 »
plz help me any thing! i really want to do this plz plz

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:waypoint problem
« Reply #2 on: 29 Nov 2003, 13:12:17 »
Whoa there laddy.  ;)

Firstly, just calm down a little.   I know you're frustrated, but the best way to get help is to give a clear description of the problem.

Secondly, you don't need to post twice.   As a general rule, wait till your post has fallen off the first page before bumping it up.    To bump after only two hours is unfair to the person whose post has now dropped off the first page.

Now, since I don't know what your problem is it's hard to help.   However, from experience I guess what's happening is that you are Previewing a mission from the Mission Editor and you are not getting nice yellow boxes on the screen telling you what to do.  

If that is the case, don't panic.    The solution is easy.   The Mission Editor defaults to Veteran mode.   If you want to Preview a mission in Cadet mode you must set Cadet mode before entering the Mission Editor - there is no way of changing it while you are there.   Go back to the Main Menu, select Single Missions, select a mission and get into Cadet Mode.   You do not have to start the mission.    Now go back to the Editor - you should now see the waypoints.

If that does not solve your problem, tell us more about what is happening.

Oh, and

Welcome to the forum!

« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2003, 13:13:08 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play