Ok, I changed several things...
- The bomb explodes when you try to shoot it.
- Time remaining only visible when you're close (1.5m) via a titletext message
- Added cutting-sound + kneeling-animation (Combattoputdown)
- reduced beep-volume & 3 different beep sounds (same ogg,different pitch)
Got some problems too...
- The addaction (cut green,cut blue, cut red) is attached to the bomb, I want it attached to the player when he's 1m from bomb.
I tried this :
-A 1th trigger
Condition : !cutgreen && player distance bomb < 1
Onactivation : id01 = player addaction ["cut green wire","cutgreen.sqs"]
Ondeactivation : player removeaction id01
- A 2th trigger
Condition : !cutblue && player distance bomb < 1
Onactivation : id02 = player addaction ["cut blue wire","cutblue.sqs"]
Ondeactivation : player removeaction id02
- a 3th trigger
Condition : !cutred && player distance bomb < 1
Onactivation : id03 = player addaction ["cut red wire","cutred.sqs"]
Ondeactivation : player removeaction id03
Well, I did this before with 1 addaction and it works great, but with 3 addactions there always one action that stays when I'm more than 1 meter from the bomb.
Are triggers too slow?
I tried it in a script with an if - then - else statement, and it looks simple when I see it in other scripts, but It never works when I try it!
I don't like the fact you need the editorupgrade for the script. I tried it with a "weaponholder" and add 1 pipebomb in it.
The problem is that you can pick it up...
I tried :
? bomb in weapons player : goto "kaboem"
"laserguidedbomb" createvehicle (getpos bomb)
Hmmm...Bomb is not a weapon...
What can I do to avoid that?
Also I need somebody to clean up the scripts, because there are i lot of conditions in my loops...
It think it can be solved with an if - then - else thing...
I will post a testmission tommorow...
Sorry for my English,... I hope I made myself clear :-\