Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: skyscrapers  (Read 1199 times)

Timmothias

skyscrapers
« on: 12 Sep 2002, 04:04:14 »
anyone know where i can find a skyscraper set, or could anyone make me some. i don't need huge empire state buildings or anything like that, because i dont think ofp can handle that or something. but some 10-15 story tall buildings would be nice. of course if you made me some, i would definitely put a big ole stinkin credit for you in the mission i'm usin em for.
oh and, if possible, i want them to be as low poly as possible, and non-enterable.

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
Re:skyscrapers
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2002, 07:38:17 »
I know that you can get some from here http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=272
 They loock allright, but I didn't try them jet.
Later.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Timmothias

« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2002, 00:30:39 »
yea, they would work, but they look pretty high poly and they're higher file size than i would llike. i guess i just won't use any skyscrapers at all. man, i really wish we could create our own models for ofp. >:(

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2002, 01:10:23 »
u can.
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #4 on: 13 Sep 2002, 07:55:22 »
Actually, I think a low poli non enterable building should be really easy to do, and I think is one of them things that are ideal as a first project for Milk Shape, I don't really know so I may be just tallking Sh#t ::) ;D
I guest that the only way to find it is by downloading Milk Shape and try it. I allredy got it but I never use it cos I don't really got the time, but you could try, you never know, you my find it easyer than what it loocks like and really enjoy making building addons and turn up to be a famous start of the OFP addon makers comunity :o ;Dlol.
 If not, I wish you good luck on you search. Have funn.
Later.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!