Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The BUGS thread  (Read 9735 times)

CptBravo

Re:The BUGS thread
« Reply #45 on: 22 Oct 2002, 17:12:40 »
Hey Jahve,

at the risk of sounding not so bright .. could you tell me how I can take a pic?

I never had that problem with OFP coldwar.

Thanks

CptBravo

« Reply #46 on: 22 Oct 2002, 17:13:56 »
Hey Jahve,

at the risk of sounding not so bright .. could you tell me how I can take a pic of the screen?  ???

I never had that problem with OFP coldwar.

Thanks

CptBravo

« Reply #47 on: 22 Oct 2002, 17:20:02 »
Your post made me wonder if my SAS snyper add on had anything to do with it?? And sure enough it did. Although it worked perfect in Coldwar here for some reason when I use it it makes enemy soldiers go flying in the air. SO I guess the problem is with certain add ons. Which is a shame because I liked my SAS guy!!  :(

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #48 on: 05 Dec 2002, 08:26:07 »
Hi guys, I hoppe someone can hel me in here.
 I think I founded two bugs in the training depot
First one:
  I been trying to post a few recritment ads in the training depot but after I hit the submit button I get this herror message on top and nothing happand

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/www/html/training/index.php on line 18

Warning: Bad arguments to implode() in /usr/local/www/html/training/index.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/html/training/index.php:18) in /usr/local/www/html/training/index.php on line 55

Them submisions are there cos I can edit them all, so they are in the training depot , but when I loock for them I can not find them at all. Here is where the second bug comes.
Second bug:
   I been loocking at the ads in the training depot searching for the ones I posted, the first one I posted was for an addon maker, so I got to the addon maker section, is two pages for addon maker with 28 ads, I loock to the first page, when I finish I hit the number 2 on top that supose to take you to the second page, instead it takes you to the page 2 of the section where all the jobs are listed, something like 5 or 6 pages of it instead of 2.
  I hoppe to be able to submit the job ads cos I need them going ;D as far as I know I could be doing something whrong, but I very much doubt it. ;)
Thanks
@CERO.

SCREWBY!!!

Backoff

« Reply #49 on: 05 Dec 2002, 09:55:44 »
@cero, your submision is listed in the pending list. It won't be public until a staff member see and 'release' it. Then it will be displayed in the training depot.

Anyway, i'll take a look on this page number bug asap.

Thanks for your comments

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #50 on: 05 Dec 2002, 18:52:56 »
 ;Dsee, I told you that it probably was me, I don't got enough information :P
 Anyway, thanks for that, I'm glad is like that.
Later.
@cero.
SCREWBY!!!

KreepyChaos

« Reply #51 on: 08 Dec 2002, 03:24:27 »
hi!

The only problem I have is for people who do code snippets in the editors depot:

Only use official addons in your scripts please,it's a pain to find some...like this one :

Updated Version of Direct Fire Mission Simulator

By Foster (foster_fc@yahoo.com)

he uses "soldierreconRG" or something  ???

Ciao!