Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP] The Black Gap  (Read 22050 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:Out of the Ashes...!
« Reply #75 on: 09 Dec 2005, 17:42:39 »
YAY i love this mission im heading over and downloading it right now cant wait to try it with ECP
any news on any more releases by you ?

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #76 on: 12 Dec 2005, 01:53:59 »
Possibly... I was going to wait for ArmA before I did any more serious editing, but I've been convinced to take on another project for the time being... ;)

I'll let you know when it starts to get off the ground...

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #77 on: 13 Dec 2005, 00:05:43 »
I just played the finished version and, believe it or not, I actually finished it! Seemed like it's little hatred against me has finally come to an end. Btw, that is some BLOODY fine camera work. It's brilliant.

Oh, and man, that is some crappy voice acting done by me. Funny though since you used dmakatra for credits in the beta testing but TRA in voice acting-credits. :P

This is an excellent mission, very well done. I didn't like Facile Ground as much as everybody else. I mean, everything was fantastic except the action; which sort of sucked if you ask me. This one I like very much though. Everything (with no exceptions) is fantastic. My favourite is still Airborne though. When you going to do a re-release of that one, with voice acting and stuff? Because it's about the most atmospheric mission there is out there.

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #78 on: 13 Dec 2005, 00:25:44 »
...but I've been convinced to take on another project for the time being... ;)

You picked it armsty... ;)
Early next year.

About the credits, I only noticed I hadn't kept it the same after I released the damn thing!
I had the voice credits done a while back, and only did the QA credits just before release.

Sorry... hope you don't mind :P

Thanks for playing again though. You did well, your voice really adds to the mission :)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #79 on: 13 Dec 2005, 07:58:02 »
Hah! Right on target! ;D

Don't be messing with it too much, though. It has got something I can't really put my finger on. It's so atmospheric. If I'd sum it up in one sentence it'd be "As a paratrooper, things can ALWAYS get worse". ;D

Oh, and I don't mind a bit about that credits-thingy mate. No worries.
« Last Edit: 13 Dec 2005, 07:59:33 by dmakatra »

Offline RKurtzDmitriyev

• Former Staff
Re: (Review Please) [SP] The Black Gap
« Reply #80 on: 23 Aug 2010, 14:48:26 »
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE :blink:

I wrote a new review for this, as the one by Planck (RIP) got lost somehow. Cool mission, Sui. :good:
The OFP Editing Center wishes to remind you that the faithful COMREF will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.
However, in the event that it does speak, you are encouraged to heed its advice. ;)