Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Problem expanding the OFPEC sites menus.  (Read 4240 times)

Harvey Toritti

Re:Problem expanding the OFPEC sites menus.
« Reply #15 on: 26 Oct 2003, 15:23:08 »
This is DOA logged in under a new profile I created using my yahoo email address, "Harvey Toritti".

We were thinking maybe my DOA profile was some how corrupted and that was keeping me from opening the menus at the editors depot. Well I have created this new profile and I am still experiencing the same issue with the menus. Also when I click "Profile" it displays the Harvey Torriti Profile; but, at the top of the page is says welcome guest and you must log in to change this profile.

I now think it must be something on my PC that is causing this as others are having this issue and others are not. This indicates to me that the web site is working fine. I am shifting my primary suspect from the web site to my PC. I will post anything I find.

I tried opening a menu and then forcing a refresh (F5 or shift+refresh icon) and the menus remain closed.

As a work around I can log out and go into the editors depot as a guest and all the menus are open.
Thanks for everyones help.

DOA (aka: Harvey Toritti)

sciencetweak

« Reply #16 on: 05 May 2004, 19:41:39 »
I run IE5.5 and it doesn't work for me, one way to do it is log out and they expnad, strange...eh?

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #17 on: 05 May 2004, 20:40:10 »
ANyone having this issue - please contact me via some form of IM, so we can get together sometime and figure out what the ^%$^% is happening here. I too suspect that some strange thing is happening on your computer, but I need to be able to troubleshoot the problem  in real time with someone who is currently having the problem.

Here are the IM formats that I am on...

AIM: toadlife
MSN: toadlife@hotmail.com
Yahoo: toadlife

I much prefer ICQ, but you can contact me via any one of these.
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

MrTickle

« Reply #18 on: 20 May 2004, 12:16:01 »
I have this problem too and it starting to P me off. If I log out then the menu's are expanded. When I log in again guess what? Yes they are all collapsed ::) ???