Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: FN P90  (Read 1429 times)

TMan10K

FN P90
« on: 18 Oct 2003, 23:11:12 »
This is my first ever addon, the FN P90.
I have been working on it every now and then for quite a while now, and so far I have made the model, made my own textures, made an ACOG version and I am learning animations. I have made my own bullet cartridges, and I have made them stay to give battle a better effect, which I have not seen in any addons.

Seeing as I am restricted to 50KB filesizes, I will post some screenshots in seperate posts.

TMan10K

TMan10K

Re:FN P90
« Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2003, 23:12:07 »
A picture of the P90 triple rail with an ACOG scope attached.

TMan10K

« Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2003, 23:14:38 »
The 5.7mm cartridge up close (used the binoculars).

I know it appears to float, but I believe that the road geometry for OFP is slightly above the floor, which gives it the illusion of floating.

I made the bullet cartridges stay, rather than disappearing when they hit the floor, which gives it a better effect.

(The bullet cartridge is hollow)

Anything you have to say, I'd like to hear. Apart from pointless negative comments.
« Last Edit: 18 Oct 2003, 23:15:28 by TMan10K »

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 19 Oct 2003, 00:17:59 »
This board is not made for posting images of your work, it's made to post the BETA addon so that people can download, beta test it and get back with information on what should be changed.

So unless you're going to post the addon here this thread will be locked.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Top-Gun

« Reply #4 on: 19 Oct 2003, 21:41:22 »
very nice i like it :D

Pipski

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan 2004, 00:29:41 »
You really should post the addon, it looks well worth having!  Only criticism I can find from the screenshots is that the transparent clip looks a bit too transparent in that first screenie.  It looks as though the rounds are just resting on top of the gun.  If you could make it look more plasticky / resinous it would be spot on.  If you post the addon I, for one, would be happy to give it a test drive.

Offline desper8

• Members
  • REBEL Council member
    • http://rebel.clanzone.at/board/
« Reply #6 on: 25 Jan 2004, 00:19:17 »
yes TMan i like ya addon
im impressed with ya first

u have good taste to like P90
coz i luv it
friendly clan battle any one?
PM me