Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Your ideas?  (Read 1140 times)

dude96

Your ideas?
« on: 04 Oct 2003, 20:38:57 »
Does anyone have an idea for a mission for my Mod? The banner (attached) explains all! Any ideas? ???

Blitzer

Re:Your ideas?
« Reply #1 on: 08 Oct 2003, 16:14:36 »
Giday Dude96,
                       What about an Escape From New York sort of mission, I loved the movie. You could build a giant city and play as Snake Pliskin with his silenced and scoped Uzi. Get dropped off into the center. Find the President, then the fun could really start. You can design a number of different ways to escape. Over a mine filled bridge like the movie if you find the map, or by boat or plane, you could shoot your way out if you find enough guns. Get help from the prisoners in New York to form a unit. If you haven't seen the movie have a look. It might give you an something. Although my suggestions arent really war like you might get an idea out of it. Hope that helps someway. :)
« Last Edit: 08 Oct 2003, 16:18:28 by Warsmith »

max_killer_payne

« Reply #2 on: 08 Oct 2003, 20:11:33 »
How about this: The president is assassinated and then the Russians invade New York, and you must fight back with the remainding american forces.

Josef

« Reply #3 on: 08 Oct 2003, 21:28:40 »
Following the election of a black democrat presidednt, right wing extremists try to make a coup, they are on the edge of succeding, most of the army have joined their cause, those who havent find themselves posted far away by corrupt generals...

You are a Navy Seal/Delta(Anything you like really), and you must stop the chaos...

Your team, many different  spec ops, spetznatz, aussies, British SAS...You have to take out Enemy HQ and form a militia in New York, and restore order...

Of course, NY might only be the start...

BronzeEagle

« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2003, 05:05:09 »
The mayor has received a phone call that if things don't go a certain way for a certain mercenary general, the scud aimed at your city will fire off.