Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Editorupdate problems  (Read 734 times)

Offline cinevistaman

• Members
Editorupdate problems
« on: 22 Aug 2003, 09:06:18 »
(On second thought maybe I will start a new topic.)

I have tried to properly install the "Kegetys editorupdate" v.1.11, but I continue to get "Can't load mission, missing addons: editorupdate102" with many of the missions from Missions Depot.

After unzipping and placing the editorupdate102.pbo file in the ADDONS folders (including the one for Resistance), I finally tried placing it in every imaginable place possible -- obviously to no avail.

The OFP version I have is upgraded to 1.91 and I have taken the old gunslinger editorupgrade102 out of the picture by relabeling the file extension to .pb in both addon folders.

Could it be that editorupdate should be in only one of the ADDONS folders and not both. If so, which one.

Thanks!

deaddog

Re:Editorupdate problems
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug 2003, 15:21:39 »
The editor pbo should only be in the Addons folder.  Also, you cannot rename the old one.  Delete it or move it to a different folder.

Offline cinevistaman

• Members
Re:Editorupdate problems
« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug 2003, 08:29:20 »
Thanks, deaddog

followed your advice -- everything working fine. I think the whole problem started because I had not deleted the old editorupgrade file. also i was trying to put editorupdate in the Res Addon folder as well.

your help saved the day!