Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: UN Soldiers  (Read 694 times)

Drozdov

UN Soldiers
« on: 20 Aug 2003, 15:08:54 »
Yes, yes, I know there's already a UN soldier pack in the Addons Depot, bu-u-u-u-u-t....

I wish somebody would make a decent set of UN soldiers (ones with wound effects and so on). These might prove useful for the campaign I'm working on (see mission ideas forum if you want), but the ones I have just don't look... right. The helmets are too bright (almost fluorescent) and the uniforms just don't look good. Are these the actual UN army uniforms of the time? Nowadays UN soldiers seem to wear a blue reinforced bib type thing. I would also like to see UN vehicles as well. Not exactly an original idea but something that could be useful for realistic campaigns/missions (after all, the UN are hardly likely to ignore a conflict involving the US or the USSR).

swift88

Re:UN Soldiers
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2003, 18:59:35 »
its just an idea at the moment.............but i was considering to build loads of addons for a Cyprus MOD.........and one of the sides would be UN........to prevent the greeks and Turks from erupting......or maybe just doing seperate addons.........
like auzi's unimogs.....
and other stuff like that