Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Invasion 1944 Update - The boys are back in town  (Read 1503 times)

Frosty

Invasion 1944 Update - The boys are back in town
« on: 07 Sep 2002, 07:07:03 »
It would appear that the Invasion '44 team are tearing up the block with advances
At http://invasion1944.operation-flashpoint.de/index.php they have posted pics of an officer setting up an MG42 position - the assistant gunner drops the tripod, the gunner sets up the MG and the officer gets out his spade (yes spade) and digs up a little fortification.

I still love the WWII addon team but now my mind is wandering elsewhere, considering the WWII team hasnt updated for a while (Marss - youve already made and *finished* a P47, P51, Wacco Glider and new C47 - why not release the?). I would like to see the WWII Team make an ingenious script/addony-thingie like the spade and digging a little fort - but wait,
they already have - you've picked the wrong guy to play bayonets with!

Lets weigh up the differences between the WWII team and '44.
The WWII addon team release their work as they complete it - good. They also are not elitist, anyone can assist. They are community based. They also mave Marss991. Good
The Invasion 1944 have very good models, clean visuals, and a nice O2 edited German helmet. Plus that mount-MG-on-tripod.
Hmm two very different teams, but WWII Addon team is wherell Ill stay cos they are friendly, (I know that cos Ive meet em here - Marss, Lawrie, Lobster, Captain Ryan) and cos they release addons everyso often.

Marss911

Re:Invasion 1944 Update - The boys are back in town
« Reply #1 on: 07 Sep 2002, 09:28:00 »
Well indeed.
The outside models are good.
But eh.. we need cockpits.
And as you know i'm doing the Light vehicle pack now.
And that while be finished in maybe 2 weeks :)

Greetings Marcel

GCGoquingco

« Reply #2 on: 07 Sep 2002, 10:58:42 »
Macel when will you release the new versions of the C47s? I can't wait.  8)
Keep up the good work guys.

FOLGORE

« Reply #3 on: 07 Sep 2002, 12:58:51 »
Sorry guys but Invasion 1944 just copyied the textures for their german soldier to Return to castle Wolfstein.Even if I like their new modles.
Comparison with the two teams is a stupid thing.
Anyway  WW2 Team rulez....

Frosty

« Reply #4 on: 08 Sep 2002, 02:37:31 »
I'd have to agree to that. But whoever releases foxholes first is the king!

Marss911

« Reply #5 on: 08 Sep 2002, 08:40:31 »
Well the skinnes are temp.
If you read that part ;)

:)

Marcel