Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Resistance Island  (Read 615 times)

m21man

Resistance Island
« on: 24 Jul 2003, 04:38:02 »
It would be great if someone made a quality island built for guerrilla warfare. Think Nogova, but add more secret base locations/secret meeting places, narrow passes for ambushes, woods, secret coves. Basically, an island that allows for a larger resistance than Nogova. It would be great if the island was made with the better buildings in Resistance. Bridges would be cool too.
« Last Edit: 24 Jul 2003, 04:41:22 by m21man »

Kaliyuga

Re:Resistance Island
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2003, 08:38:41 »
 I got two words for ya...      

Skye Island   ;)

and on a somewhat smaller scale  

Kalighat Island

Two islands by some really cool Mod Team thats out there ;)

bigdog632

« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2003, 09:32:47 »
i dont know many islands but one thing i found was the tall grass on wake island was real fun throw that into the map to actually be able to hide from the people you are ambushing

that provides great concealment

m21man

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2003, 23:55:34 »
Skye is sort of weird, it has good urban sectors :) but the open terrain where I want my battles (No forests, please ;)), with the exception of absurdly steep mountains >:(, is flat and treeless :P. Flat and treeless = T-80s squashing the resistance :beat:.

I looked around and found Trinity Island (1.85+) on http://www.ofp.info. The island is very nice ;D.
« Last Edit: 24 Jul 2003, 23:56:43 by m21man »

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #4 on: 24 Jul 2003, 23:58:20 »
skye got lots of forest as much as i remember - nd if u gotlatest ver - u shud get more trees nd things like dat :P - just rememer its not finished yet

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta