Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Basque Flag  (Read 1756 times)

Paratrooper

Basque Flag
« on: 06 Sep 2002, 00:51:45 »
Will someone please make me a Basque flag? Not a large task?
Thank you.

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
Re:Basque Flag
« Reply #1 on: 06 Sep 2002, 01:39:23 »
You toched me with that one. Why would you want a Basque flag for? Just wondering. I would really like to know about that one ;)
Later.
@cero.
SCREWBY!!!

Paratrooper

« Reply #2 on: 06 Sep 2002, 01:48:52 »
You toched me with that one. Why would you want a Basque flag for? Just wondering. I would really like to know about that one ;)
Later.
@cero.
Having made so many military scenarios I am experimenting with Counter terrorism and police. The basque are in one of the last European independance struggles and I would like to make a few missions ETA vs Spannish CT units. The Middle East is just to complicated and the European style units more suited to the Basque ETA.

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #3 on: 06 Sep 2002, 01:59:21 »
Don't think that the situation in there is any close to the situation in Ireland. You won't see firefights between the Guardi Civil and ETA because ETA are allways workin behind the shadows and strike once and then go, a bomb, a asesination, etc, they do not gun fight the police at list they get corted and decide to do a runer, that's why they so dificult.
@CERO
SCREWBY!!!

Paratrooper

« Reply #4 on: 06 Sep 2002, 02:07:59 »
Don't think that the situation in there is any close to the situation in Ireland. You won't see firefights between the Guardi Civil and ETA because ETA are allways workin behind the shadows and strike once and then go, a bomb, a asesination, etc, they do not gun fight the police at list they get corted and decide to do a runer, that's why they so dificult.
@CERO
There is a deal of actual fighting and has been for years. When the Police go into an ETA hide out there is a gunfight!
I want to make some missions of the unique conflict as resistance has given the game a deal more flexibility.
Will anyone make the flag? Please.

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #5 on: 06 Sep 2002, 02:18:38 »
I don't wanna make a big deal about it, but the situation is not as hardcore, ETA are a bunch of scrupuless assasins without remorse that are fighting for a pointless cause and killing a lot of inocent people, I can asure you that, and they may be some gunfights, but is like I sed, very rare.
 However, I'm sure someone will make a flagh for you.
 I don't meant to snap, but is a sore subject, sorry mate.
@cero
SCREWBY!!!

Paratrooper

« Reply #6 on: 06 Sep 2002, 02:27:08 »
I don't wanna make a big deal about it, but the situation is not as hardcore, ETA are a bunch of scrupuless assasins without remorse that are fighting for a pointless cause and killing a lot of inocent people, I can asure you that, and they may be some gunfights, but is like I sed, very rare.
 However, I'm sure someone will make a flagh for you.
 I don't meant to snap, but is a sore subject, sorry mate.
@cero

If you don't mind I have studied the Basque and never consider national liberation "pointless". I want to make some more exotic CT missions and I plan to use the Basque situation as a base.

As for my request, will someone do it for me? Thanks.

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #7 on: 06 Sep 2002, 02:56:37 »
National liveration, oh well, that's a good one. So if London decided they want National liveration from the rest of the UK that would be acceptable, would be? I'm Catalan before Spanish, and when a Guy decide to blow a supermarket in Barcelona when is full of people kiling my best mate and scaring me for life I think that National liveration like that is just B###S###.
 Now I'm off this topic before I get banned from this forums, and yes, you may study every single terrorist group, but if you'r not there you only learn what they want you to learn, so I sugest you to go to Bilbao for a while and see what I'm about.
Bye and good luck with your mission.
« Last Edit: 06 Sep 2002, 02:57:35 by @cero »
SCREWBY!!!

BlinkDog

« Reply #8 on: 06 Sep 2002, 06:04:09 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Paratrooper

« Reply #9 on: 06 Sep 2002, 15:06:59 »
Thanks for that Blinkdog!

To Cero: I am not a supporter of ETA! But I'm not a supporter of Russian agression, Nazi Germany or any other aggressive group, but I still play games with them in. I am making a COUNTER terrorism mission! Ok? you get me now? I'm sorry if I sounded like I supported terrorism in the Basque I just outlined a reason for it's existance.

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #10 on: 06 Sep 2002, 19:44:08 »
lol - lads - keep this to POLWAR  ;)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion