Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Perilous  (Read 896 times)

Offline SpecOp9

• Members
Perilous
« on: 23 Jun 2003, 21:24:17 »
Perilous is not the same with your average mission.  Most missions you see are man vs man, grunts vs grunts.  I wanted to try something diffrent from all the missions you may see around today.

In Perilous, you play as a female character.  Finally the female flashpoint players can have something to enjoy a little more.  Not to worry, there is still plenty for us guys in this upcoming mission.

I do not want to reveal too much about the mission.  I am currently working on it 24/7, and I would expect a Beta version today, and maybey tommorow a full version.

Hope you like my female theme idea.  If this happens to be a mission everybody likes (which I am certain it should happen) then I would like to continue with Perilous and go even further than just a mission.

BTW, I am trying to keep this as far from Perfect Dark as I can.  Not a bad game, but if it has been done before I want to build around it.

=========
I will be updating this thread the more I progress
-----------------
Overview: 0% done
Intro: DONE
Briefing: 0% done
Mission: 10% done
Outro: 0% done
-----------------

These numbers will progress quickly to the end of the day.
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2003, 00:24:41 by SpecOp9 [RN] »
With all those Multiplayer maps in the pending list...
Somebody is gonna get a heart artak ;) lol!!!!!

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
Re:Perilous
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2003, 00:32:37 »
Sorry SpecOp this is a mission ideas board not a mission progress board so please post in the beta testing forum when your mission is ready and I'll test it for you.

topic locked