Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Not enough american vehicle addons  (Read 5247 times)

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
  • "Down with a bang and that'll be the end"
Re:Not enough american vehicle addons
« Reply #30 on: 23 Jun 2003, 08:06:53 »
i actually cant help u with that sorry
but im sire one of the lovely ofpec administrators will help you.

thanx

P.S what do ppl think of my idea of making a list of the top 20 most wanted addons for flashpoint?

"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door."

Mr_Shady

« Reply #31 on: 23 Jun 2003, 12:30:44 »
The Sheridan (I'm sure it's the M551 and not the M56) has a topic on this board somewhere, I think. Not sure where though.

@ Tim Pink

I don't think that a top 20 most wanted would work, as unless you could get in touch with everyone in the community, it wouldn't come out right. If, for example, it was mainly Czechs that responded, they'd want more Czech soldiers and equipment. If it was Australians, it'd be ADF stuff. Since OFPEC has a large number of Americans, it'd be skewed in favour of US addons, when there's probably more people that don't want that stuff (the areas where OFP sold best were Germany, the US and the Czech republic, or so my memory tells me, so therefore it seems logical to think that there are more people who want stuff that is not American).

I think it'd just be simpler if we stick to the old way, where you download what you want from what's available.

OFF-TOPIC:

Oh, and before I forget, I totally back Deaddog's thoughts on the political garbage we get in signatures and the like. We're all just playing a game and having fun, right, so why do some people have this obsession with flaunting their nationality or their stance on a war? My particular pet hate are the ones that seem to think that you can get peace by bombing the hell out of a country  ::).  It's no less inflamatory having "Country X rules" in your signature than having "Country X rules" in a post, yet posts like this are stamped on and signatures aren't. So, come on, let's get get the mods and admins stomping on people with political signatures and put an end to all this pettiness!

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #32 on: 23 Jun 2003, 13:14:22 »
@ pinky

il answer (more or less ;D) wise answer after i find som1 2 translate wat shcenanigans is ::)

@ kooky

wat is all dat political garbage u talkin bout as much as i remember - i think deres only 3 memebers w/ dis sigs  ;)  :P - me n nd som turkish man (got complicated name startin w/ g  :o ;D) nd som american 14 yrs old boy dat got- next is syria nnd noder thing  :P

not dat much i say ;) ;D nd da OFP comunity doesnt want nods stompin on me :P (not yet at least :P) cuz ive got bout 10 replys a day - 5/6 of em (meens all replies xept dis ;)) r helpin ppl in beta testin or editin Qs - mebe i shud request mods stampin on ppl dat dont do dat ? but den we wil b stuck 2/ less dan 100 ppl in da forums :P (checks kookys posts - i c u mostly post in addon ideas nd addon discusing :P) - nd if uve got problems w/ countryX rules (even tho i didnt c dat 1 ;D) - so here it goes

Palestine Rules  :P  ;D

da pettines shud go 2 ppl dat think da mods need 2 stop som1 cuz nythin (not includin flamin n spam) he did  :-*  ;)

no offence ment 2 ny1 here - just gotta make point in front of som1 who says i shud b stomped ;D  :P

@ most wanted addons - i think kooky is right on dat 1  ;D

but deres prooly 2 things every1 wants now  ;)

1) OFP2 (da biggest addon ever  8)  ;D  ;)  :o)
2) terrorists (or taliban or al quaida or nythin in dat style) - every1 wanna make terorists misions  ::)

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Mr_Shady

« Reply #33 on: 23 Jun 2003, 14:44:06 »
Stamping on people who are talking off-topic (like us now) isn't what I meant. I meant the people who jump in and start banging on about politics or bitching about other countries or have inflamatory sigs. I wasn't saying "let's jump on LCD," sorry if I gave that impression.

Anyway.

That's a point LCD, why does everyone want to shoot terrorists? I play PC games to get away from all the IRL suffering and stuff. I don't want to play missions where I have to hunt Al-Qaeda or blow up Iraqis in Basra because that stuff's fresh in my mind from the news. If anybody watches something horrible on the news like a report on a war or a terrorist attack then thinks "yeah, that'd make a great mission for OFP," I personally think they're a bit sick.

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #34 on: 23 Jun 2003, 14:47:32 »
i know wat u meen bout da RL stuff ;) ;D

lets just leave dis thing - its realy getin off-topic now ;D

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Mr_Shady

« Reply #35 on: 23 Jun 2003, 14:51:04 »
Yeah, agreed.

calm_terror

« Reply #36 on: 23 Jun 2003, 17:16:21 »
the only other national units i use other then US and Russain
are middle east, and terrorist units. as allies i use UK forces i mean my american forces have to have someone to hit with friendly fire..

Vyper

« Reply #37 on: 23 Jun 2003, 17:47:41 »
Calm_terror.....i don't wanna make it seem like i'm jumping on everybody here but that last comment had no need at alL! we've just had a huge discussion about comments relating to countries and political, social and cultural beliefs and the first post after it finishes is you slating americans for having friendly fire incidents.....grrr >:(

Sorry if that seems harsh it just bugs me

Vyper

calm_terror

« Reply #38 on: 23 Jun 2003, 20:44:06 »
dude it was a joke.
lighten up.

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #39 on: 23 Jun 2003, 21:35:19 »