Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Not enough american vehicle addons  (Read 5248 times)

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
  • "Down with a bang and that'll be the end"
Not enough american vehicle addons
« on: 21 Jun 2003, 07:28:55 »
Hi

im just here to raise a topic, why is there such a lack off american vehicles?

i mean well we have the Hmmwv's with the machine guns that are being producead and the TOW AAV that was just released but there just aren't enough American vehicle addons

BAS released brilliant helo's and units but i have to ask were the tanks and 6X6 vehicles are?

eg The Stingray Light Tank by Textron Marine and Land Systems
The ASV 150(4X4)and the LAV 150(4X4) vehilcles
The Dragoon Amoured Vehicle(4X4)
The LAV-300 AFV(6x6)

It just seems a bit sad that there are all these brilliant addon makers doing products for BAS, Red Hammer Studios and Project Uk Forces but no one is really hiting hard in to the American addons

Please, im not having a go at the ofp community because there are some really brilliant addons but making missions(which is my preffered specialty) with all these wonderful new Units, Tanks and APC's for the Russian side is a bit let down when there are no great addons to put in for the Americans.

Thank you and i would really love some feed back

P.S Just reaserrting that this letter is not meant to take a swipe at anyone or anything but just to suggest something that i beleive needs to b done  
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door."

bigdog632

Re:Not enough american vehicle addons
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jun 2003, 09:41:51 »
id rather see more improved east man units than vehicles

but i wish i could find a pic of this flyer 21 thingy i saw on mail call(love r lee ermy)
6 wheels i believe spec ops vehicle

p00_p00

« Reply #2 on: 21 Jun 2003, 10:45:23 »
I must argue against

Their are more than enough American addons and actually not enough East units.

Ok we have the several Nam mods around + WWII mods (in which the Americans have been portrayed the most, even though most of the war was fought by the Brittish), then we have BAS which are making mainly American addons such as their excellent Delta Force n Ranger unit as well as their Choppers. DKM make mainly American choppers such as the Comanche, however are working on the Russian Havoc. Then we have a lot of Brittish packs, as well as the numerous European nations such as Norway, Polish, Finnish etc to name a few.

Then we have a few "studios" making ONLY eastern addons such as Red Hammer, and then we have Sig who has redone most of the Russian tanks.

Now what are we REALLY missing - in regards to war going nations?

Firstly China is emerging as the US' because threat in regards to economical and millitary might. I only see the Taiwan workshop who are making a few Chinese addons. Also I must comend Sig for his Excellent modeling on the Type 98 Chinese MBT. Very accurate aestheticly, but lacks in scripting and special features such as the laser gun on top (which I dont think is that hard to do since BAS has been able to make backwash which blinds people who are underneath their Chinook who dont have goggles.
Oh in the topic of Asia, we could also add Nth Korea, who have a considerably powerful army.

Secondly Israel is a very powerful country in the Middle East and has been in many major conflicts (well in their area), and have a vast assortment of locally produced warez which would make good addons for people who wish to recreate Middle Eastern Battles.

Thirdly African nations have been almost totally disregard besides the few militia units to recreate Black Hawk Down scenes. However Afriacan maps would be the most interesting, especially in areas like Congo. Maps in which a small group of UN peacekeepers face off against hundreds of armed militia.

All in all, in regards to the original topic of USA v Russian units. The US has had numerous aircraft created, most notably the Comanche, McDonald Douglas Little Birds (think its the OH-6 or something) as well as retextured Black Hawks, CHinooks etc. Then their are all the jets. With the F1-11 on the way as well as the F-15,F-16,F1-17 and the F-18's around as well as the Harrier, the US airpower have been recreated numerously. How many Soviet/Russian aircraft do you see being made? I can only recall the Havok, as well as VITs Mig-29 Fulcrum.

p00_p00

« Reply #3 on: 21 Jun 2003, 10:52:38 »
oN THE topic of Viechles

The Americans dont generally use that many viechles besides the M1A1/2 and the Bradleys. But their are a few Gulf War units around like the MRLS and a M113 Hellfire Launcher.

Theirs the Sheridan tank as well as some others which I dont really recall the names which are used in the past

Bottom line is the US dont use many tanks (the M60's already out of service), but the Russians have many tank designs and many are still in use like the T-64, T-72, T-80, T-90 and their have been prototypes of other tanks like the Black Eagle, but the Americans havnt released anything recently and that dosnt give modders much to work with.

The Viechles you mentioned are less obvious as they are not really deployed as much as their other viechles. But I suppose it would be nice to try some other Yank machinery.

p00_p00

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2003, 11:06:06 »
oN THE topic of Viechles
Theirs the Sheridan tank as well as some others which I dont really recall the names which are used in the past.

My bad

I meant 2 say the M26 Perishing Tank

Not the M56 Sheridan Tank

But i think the Sheridan will be made......

swift88

« Reply #5 on: 21 Jun 2003, 11:18:32 »
can i just say that these units are in the process of being built. Operation gulf war crisis are building numerous vehicles like the M73 fox the HMMWV pack, the 6X6 LAV the AAVP,  quite a few iraq units in olive and desert cammo  (which could be used for operations like the russians invading afganistan). IF there would be a complaint on any lack of units, it would have to be the lack of the british units. because the uk forces even though they are not seem to be dead in there constrution of units at this moment in time..................  :-\

BUT as other MODS, these will only be released when quakergamer fells they should be released (MOD 1.0-not yet avalible)
« Last Edit: 21 Jun 2003, 11:21:58 by swift88 »

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jun 2003, 12:26:19 »
hi

well i sure got the debate rolling didnt i

you raise a good point poo_poo, we do have a lot of nam and ww2 addons
but can u really point out any really good modern day(i mean 2day) vehicles for the Americans apart from the abrams(which has been retextured to death) and the HMMWV with machine guns

And yes Ballistic Addon Studios make the best addons available, but like you said they make choppers and units, not amoured and wheeled vehicles

i would just like to see some more American vehicles preferably in that stabdard
BIS camo(like the official HMMWV)

Thanx

p.s those pics look good swift88, r u gonna release the vehicles in a normal green black and brown camo?

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #7 on: 21 Jun 2003, 13:32:03 »
@ p00 :wow: lots of ideas ;D ;)

yeah i feel dat dere r 2 meny westren addons vs not enough eastren (as east player ;D ;) - AK 4 ever)

Secondly Israel is a very powerful country in the Middle East and has been in many major conflicts (well in their area), and have a vast assortment of locally produced warez which would make good addons for people who wish to recreate Middle Eastern Battles.

i want som israel (n ME generaly) 2 ;D wanna shot em

@ pinky - m not military expernt (n not freak or nythin else ;D :P m in OFP cuz of da scriptin - i dint even know da difrence between rangers n deltes :wow: J/K) but as much as i know in modern day battles da U.S use mainly only spec ops nd air units (nd lil of all da oders)

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

swift88

« Reply #8 on: 21 Jun 2003, 13:50:03 »
they are not my addons so im not sure but these are the hmmwvs by GalcomT (ive only just joined the mod so ive only just started building a warrior fv and fv432)

calm_terror

« Reply #9 on: 21 Jun 2003, 17:47:16 »
actual alotof those units  do get deployed but by the marines.
but there needs to be the stryker.
btw NO MORE PLANES.
planes are near useless. they are hard to fly and the AI is a moron.
and quit making add ons some oen else made.
there is liek 20 ranger and delta mods. it is over kill.
and when makign a add on DO NOT use weapons or units from another add on..
i hated that i am forced to have units form add ons i never use jsut to have soem vechicel that i wanted..
yes more american american vechicals, and chinese and N.Korean units.
we need a few more camo scemes for the brit tanks, and needs soem brit APC's..
and more camo scemes for russian, US, UK units.
and i am sorry but no more Swiss units or swedish. when was the last time alot of these
nertueal countries actual fought a battle?
and no more WW2 mods.. there is alreayd enuff games out there for WW2..
i would liek to see more units liek those current conflic army and marines. but in 3 camo scemes.
along with their vechicals.
oh and if soemone wanted to be cool make an sub add on for every division in the army and Marines.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #10 on: 21 Jun 2003, 20:58:13 »
Look, not everyone in the OFP community is an American, and nobody has the right to say what addon makers can or can't make. If someone wants to make WWI Turkish troops, fair enough, it's their time, and you don't have to download them. I don't particularly want to play with US vehicles, so I don't download them. I do, however, want to play with other nations' kit, such as the Finnish Defence Force (excellent mod), Swiss troops, French troops or Australian troops, just out of curiosity, so I tend to download that kind of stuff and bin it if I don't like it. It's the diversity of the OFP community that impresses me, but it's this "no more WWII addons, more US addons" mentality that depresses me.

There, rant over. No offence to anybody, okay?

Kaliyuga

« Reply #11 on: 21 Jun 2003, 21:30:11 »
 As far as the whole US vs. East issue goes...   I have always felt that the East side had alot less  BIS made goods from the get go.  When Res came out the East was pretty much neglected again. Except for a  kinda nice new chopper, which is only worth playing if you have Evis' versions.

So as someone who solely makes addons for the East side of the game, I'd have to say that when I did start making addons, apart from certain campaign considerations, That lack of East units is what motivated me to spend my time making the stuff we are.  I've been really happy to see that alot of quality addons were being made for the East lately and I'm sure things will balance themselves out in the long run.

and as far as the addon making "rules" there ::)

Kooky hit it right on the head...   if you don't like it .. don't download it.
and if you really want something bad enough... learn how to make it...  all the tools are available and tutorials.

You have to figure that most Mods that are making addons are going to be making campaigns as well with all those nice addons. So they already know for the most part what addons they're going to use. Or at least they should have a good idea already.  so just asking for something to be made usually isn't gonna get it done.

jamie_psx

« Reply #12 on: 22 Jun 2003, 00:03:47 »

p.s those pics look good swift88, r u gonna release the vehicles in a normal green black and brown camo?

Don't get your hopes up, dude.
Like I said before, Operation Gulf War Crisis Mod is a friggin' museum.
You can look but ya can't touch. (Kinda like a flirt - she shows but she ain't sellin').

We'll be lucky if they release anything by 2004.
Until then, if piccies alone are what get you going, kudos to you.

As for me I've stopped visiting that site on a regular basis.
I just go there sometimes to see what addons I'll NOT be able to play with.

swift88

« Reply #13 on: 22 Jun 2003, 00:14:34 »
can i say in the defence of operation gulf war crisis thta the mod will b realeased, but it will be big!!!!!!! im currently working on a warrior fv, and will have a word with the manager about sorting the release date
swift out

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #14 on: 22 Jun 2003, 01:23:16 »
Be careful guys.

Locking a thread is very easily done and the way this is heading...
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
« Reply #15 on: 22 Jun 2003, 01:37:35 »
Hi again

i think some people misunderstood what im talking about, i mean well im not telling anyone to stop
making there addons and make these Americans addons but the east addons to have a lot off addons in the
making.

i mean look at red hammer studios eg, T54/55, T64, T72, T80, T90.
and for gods sake we only have the M1A1 and the M2A2

sure BAS release the Rangers and Deltas and some excellent choppers but when you think of the recent iraqi war
they didnt go everywhere on choppers, there were on vehicle columns that went for miles and they were mostly HMMWV's
ASV 150's and LAV 150's and 300's

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
« Reply #16 on: 22 Jun 2003, 01:39:29 »
And how do you put pictures on the post like swif88 did because
i have pictures of the vehicles that im tlking about

thanx

bigdog632

« Reply #17 on: 22 Jun 2003, 10:35:19 »
moot point i gues but dont count out the m60 tank ;)

Eviscerator

« Reply #18 on: 22 Jun 2003, 14:10:32 »
Hi again

i think some people misunderstood what im talking about, i mean well im not telling anyone to stop
making there addons and make these Americans addons but the east addons to have a lot off addons in the
making.

i mean look at red hammer studios eg, T54/55, T64, T72, T80, T90.
and for gods sake we only have the M1A1 and the M2A2

sure BAS release the Rangers and Deltas and some excellent choppers but when you think of the recent iraqi war
they didnt go everywhere on choppers, there were on vehicle columns that went for miles and they were mostly HMMWV's
ASV 150's and LAV 150's and 300's

Erm, i doubt they were ASV 150/LAV 150/300's, as the US Military doesnt use them, the marines use the LAV-25 which is probably what you saw in Operation Iraqi Freedom, the army is buying some Stryker IAV's but they werent in the recent war.

swift88

« Reply #19 on: 22 Jun 2003, 23:44:22 »
we need a few more camo scemes for the brit tanks, and needs soem brit APC's
errrrr im building some now, a fv432, warrior, sultan, samaritan, spartan............ and maybe a stormer

bigdog632

« Reply #20 on: 23 Jun 2003, 01:11:06 »
strykers are supposed to come in within the next 2 or 3 years aint they?

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
« Reply #21 on: 23 Jun 2003, 02:40:54 »
Hi again

Ok i might have been wrong in the description of what they used in iraqi freedom but i got most of the modern vehicles out of a tanks and combat vehicles recognition guide

so they used the lav-25 and that proves my point, has anyone made a lav 25 for flashpoint

i mean the american army has all these apc's and recon vehicles but there only really represented in the game by the HMMWV, Jeep, M2A2, M1A1 and the rather ugly looking M113.
Where r all the transport vehicles they used eg in operation restore hope?

flatbed trucks with orange covers on them
Cutvee's (a modified HMMWV)
HMMWV's with mk-19 grenade launchers on them

i honestly belef that the West side has a significant disadvantage with all the modern day vehicles
forget about nam addons
forget about WW2 addons (no disrespect intended to both war veterans)

lets think about the american vehicles that ensure peace 2 day and a promising future for the children of 2morow

deaddog

« Reply #22 on: 23 Jun 2003, 02:59:04 »
lets think about the american vehicles that ensure peace 2 day and a promising future for the children of 2morow

I think we should keep statements like this off this site.  OFPEC is truly an international community and I'm sure many people will disagree with this assessment.   We all have our political views but this is an editing site.  I'd hate to see the OFPEC forums degenerate into what other OFP related sites have become.  Personally, I would like to see any politically oriented material (like signatures) be changed.  Not by mandate but by choice.  Just my opinion.

This is off topic and I apologize.  This is something that's been bugging me for a while.
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2003, 03:00:27 by deaddog »

rancor_man67

« Reply #23 on: 23 Jun 2003, 03:39:53 »
I think we should keep statements like this off this site.  OFPEC is truly an international community and I'm sure many people will disagree with this assessment.  We all have our political views but this is an editing site.  I'd hate to see the OFPEC forums degenerate into what other OFP related sites have become.  Personally, I would like to see any politically oriented material (like signatures) be changed.  Not by mandate but by choice.

I second that.

Ok. Lets get back onto the topic.

I remember that there was a time when people complained about the east units being to weak!

The thing is, most modern countries don't use man power and tanks anymore. Its more airpower and stuff.

I think that the west could do with a few more APCs.

One other thing,

How many people use addons outside the USA for missions?? This isn't bagging any of the mod makers, i am just interested.

Rancor.

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
« Reply #24 on: 23 Jun 2003, 03:55:03 »
Hi again

i apologize for my incredibly right wing statement and it wont happen again

thats a good point raised about most countrys using air power now but the armoured push/spearhead tactics are always needed.

war is a distinct set of modules
Air, Sea and land

when it comes to the ground war the west side is extremely lack luster
the m1a1 gives the americans a huge advantage but the m2a2 doesnt last 5 seconds in a tank fight

this needs to be evened up so that there are a more diverse range of amoured vehicles that can match the russians and apc's that make logistics missions for the west side seem more plausibe.

i happen to like making logistics missions and the combination of trucks and jeeps is incredibly monotonous!!!

this topic has really taken off, and it was only meant to be an idea.

thanx heaps (my apologies to anyone who was offended by my comments in my previous post)

P.S i spotted at ofp info that the woodland HMMWV's have been released and operation code blue's AAV7 looks unbelievably good
Congratulations to those addon makers

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #25 on: 23 Jun 2003, 04:30:19 »
@ deadog -

Personally, I would like to see any politically oriented material (like signatures) be changed.  Not by mandate but by choice.  Just my opinion.

dont look @ me like dat (yes i know u meen me :P ;D ;)) i worked hard 2 earn dis space  :P  ;D - u cant tell me dat makin a user acount + uploadin a pic +copin da URL is less dan 5 mins job ;D :P

@ Pinky

nah no worries ;D u just wrote it wrong - here is da fixed qoute ;D :P ::)

"lets think about the american vehicles we can destroy 2 ensure peace 2day and a promising future for the children of 2morow"

:P

oops went into politics  :-X  >:(  ;D  ;)

m sry god  :o (nd deadog n rancor also ;) ;D)

LCD OUT
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2003, 04:31:15 by LCD »

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
« Reply #26 on: 23 Jun 2003, 04:37:01 »
Hi Again

I have to agree with LCD on the view of politics

I mean look at OFP
its the biggest political statement ever

The game sees 2 of the worlds largest superpowers going head to head in combat during the most intensive political period in history

The cold war was a war of politics

i mean look into the missions depot and you see missions like "kill the ruskies" and all kinds of anti russian garbo and in a way itsa all politicaly fueled

politics is everywhere and it gets in to everything

i didnt want it to in this post and i know i started it but its just a testament to how politics(as well as money) makes the world go round

Thanx

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #27 on: 23 Jun 2003, 04:44:07 »
:wow:

very deep  :o  ;D

u need 2 remember dat we owe OFP 2 politics ;D

also remember dat war is politics - n soldiers r da diplomats  ;D  :o (oops lots of politicians gonna chase me now ::) ;D)

mean look into the missions depot and you see missions like "kill the ruskies" and all kinds of anti russian garbo and in a way itsa all politicaly fueled

rofl ;D i counter dat - u can c burning dawn just got 8 in da ME (not middle east ;D ;)) - nam area were u play VC  :o :wow:  8)

LCD OUT
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2003, 04:45:25 by LCD »

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
« Reply #28 on: 23 Jun 2003, 04:52:33 »
Hi

well LCD you make me laugh with your shcenanigans.

even thought this debate is very interesting and i should probably open a new thread somewhere called "Politics in OFP" weve gotten a bit off topic so im now asking for all those talented Addon makers who have made American vehicles or are planning to to contribute to this thread.

oh what the Hell

lets make a list of the ofp communities 20 most wanted addons so that it can be a guideline for the Addon makers of the future.
It might also be a chance for the new addons makers to establish a name for themselves by doing addons that no one esle has done

Thanx

plantationace

« Reply #29 on: 23 Jun 2003, 05:19:24 »
If someone could point me in the direction of whoever is makiing the M-56 Sheridan tank, I would greatly appreciate it!  Please?

Offline Tim Pink

• ECP Team &
  • Former Staff
« Reply #30 on: 23 Jun 2003, 08:06:53 »
i actually cant help u with that sorry
but im sire one of the lovely ofpec administrators will help you.

thanx

P.S what do ppl think of my idea of making a list of the top 20 most wanted addons for flashpoint?

Mr_Shady

« Reply #31 on: 23 Jun 2003, 12:30:44 »
The Sheridan (I'm sure it's the M551 and not the M56) has a topic on this board somewhere, I think. Not sure where though.

@ Tim Pink

I don't think that a top 20 most wanted would work, as unless you could get in touch with everyone in the community, it wouldn't come out right. If, for example, it was mainly Czechs that responded, they'd want more Czech soldiers and equipment. If it was Australians, it'd be ADF stuff. Since OFPEC has a large number of Americans, it'd be skewed in favour of US addons, when there's probably more people that don't want that stuff (the areas where OFP sold best were Germany, the US and the Czech republic, or so my memory tells me, so therefore it seems logical to think that there are more people who want stuff that is not American).

I think it'd just be simpler if we stick to the old way, where you download what you want from what's available.

OFF-TOPIC:

Oh, and before I forget, I totally back Deaddog's thoughts on the political garbage we get in signatures and the like. We're all just playing a game and having fun, right, so why do some people have this obsession with flaunting their nationality or their stance on a war? My particular pet hate are the ones that seem to think that you can get peace by bombing the hell out of a country  ::).  It's no less inflamatory having "Country X rules" in your signature than having "Country X rules" in a post, yet posts like this are stamped on and signatures aren't. So, come on, let's get get the mods and admins stomping on people with political signatures and put an end to all this pettiness!

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #32 on: 23 Jun 2003, 13:14:22 »
@ pinky

il answer (more or less ;D) wise answer after i find som1 2 translate wat shcenanigans is ::)

@ kooky

wat is all dat political garbage u talkin bout as much as i remember - i think deres only 3 memebers w/ dis sigs  ;)  :P - me n nd som turkish man (got complicated name startin w/ g  :o ;D) nd som american 14 yrs old boy dat got- next is syria nnd noder thing  :P

not dat much i say ;) ;D nd da OFP comunity doesnt want nods stompin on me :P (not yet at least :P) cuz ive got bout 10 replys a day - 5/6 of em (meens all replies xept dis ;)) r helpin ppl in beta testin or editin Qs - mebe i shud request mods stampin on ppl dat dont do dat ? but den we wil b stuck 2/ less dan 100 ppl in da forums :P (checks kookys posts - i c u mostly post in addon ideas nd addon discusing :P) - nd if uve got problems w/ countryX rules (even tho i didnt c dat 1 ;D) - so here it goes

Palestine Rules  :P  ;D

da pettines shud go 2 ppl dat think da mods need 2 stop som1 cuz nythin (not includin flamin n spam) he did  :-*  ;)

no offence ment 2 ny1 here - just gotta make point in front of som1 who says i shud b stomped ;D  :P

@ most wanted addons - i think kooky is right on dat 1  ;D

but deres prooly 2 things every1 wants now  ;)

1) OFP2 (da biggest addon ever  8)  ;D  ;)  :o)
2) terrorists (or taliban or al quaida or nythin in dat style) - every1 wanna make terorists misions  ::)

LCD OUT

Mr_Shady

« Reply #33 on: 23 Jun 2003, 14:44:06 »
Stamping on people who are talking off-topic (like us now) isn't what I meant. I meant the people who jump in and start banging on about politics or bitching about other countries or have inflamatory sigs. I wasn't saying "let's jump on LCD," sorry if I gave that impression.

Anyway.

That's a point LCD, why does everyone want to shoot terrorists? I play PC games to get away from all the IRL suffering and stuff. I don't want to play missions where I have to hunt Al-Qaeda or blow up Iraqis in Basra because that stuff's fresh in my mind from the news. If anybody watches something horrible on the news like a report on a war or a terrorist attack then thinks "yeah, that'd make a great mission for OFP," I personally think they're a bit sick.

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #34 on: 23 Jun 2003, 14:47:32 »
i know wat u meen bout da RL stuff ;) ;D

lets just leave dis thing - its realy getin off-topic now ;D

LCD OUT

Mr_Shady

« Reply #35 on: 23 Jun 2003, 14:51:04 »
Yeah, agreed.

calm_terror

« Reply #36 on: 23 Jun 2003, 17:16:21 »
the only other national units i use other then US and Russain
are middle east, and terrorist units. as allies i use UK forces i mean my american forces have to have someone to hit with friendly fire..

Vyper

« Reply #37 on: 23 Jun 2003, 17:47:41 »
Calm_terror.....i don't wanna make it seem like i'm jumping on everybody here but that last comment had no need at alL! we've just had a huge discussion about comments relating to countries and political, social and cultural beliefs and the first post after it finishes is you slating americans for having friendly fire incidents.....grrr >:(

Sorry if that seems harsh it just bugs me

Vyper

calm_terror

« Reply #38 on: 23 Jun 2003, 20:44:06 »
dude it was a joke.
lighten up.

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #39 on: 23 Jun 2003, 21:35:19 »