Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Possible Improvements  (Read 3200 times)

p00_p00

Re:Possible Improvements
« Reply #15 on: 18 Jun 2003, 05:18:50 »
A friend and I attacked and killed about twenty-odd enemy soldiers set to full skill and in prepared positions in about one minute, without sustaining any injuries, thanks to very basic tactics. No need for body armour, extra health or whatnot. Just a bit of forethought.... and a lot of bullets  ;)

Gimmie a few RPG's, grenades and I could take em out 2!!!!!!!

But with just plain bullets????? Id need about 2 minutes!

Crawling is a bum - thats why theirs the fast-forward button! Very nice addition to make a game which relies heavily on patience and strategy and constant retrys into a more fast paced game when you need to move to where the action is!

A bug in the game dosnt recognise dead bodies on the ground, and if u plug a dead body a metre from where you are, bullets will still richochet and kill you

BAS units dont take any more damage then any normal unit me thinks. Its just they all have self heal which is anoyying. Also sometimes when i get shot I wont self heal, but at other times when im in a heated battle n get 1 little measly bullet wound which dosnt effect me, and my soldier will stop firing and start healing (whilst kneeling down, not crouching), and id get shot 2 pieces!!!!! Why is it sometimes they will auto heal n sometimes I cant heal myself when I need to!!!!!

Mr_Shady

« Reply #16 on: 18 Jun 2003, 13:21:22 »
I've never encountered the body-richochet bug, what version are you using?

And the BAS units do take extra damage, they can take about four or five AK74 rounds in the chest before keeling over. The self-healing thing's only with the Deltas, who sometimes stop to patch themselves up, although they've stopped doing it for me now  :-\

p00_p00

« Reply #17 on: 18 Jun 2003, 13:44:38 »
V 1.91

Stand right next to a dead body (.5 to a meter away), go full auto and plug away

ud get killed eventually. If not, reload and start again.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #18 on: 18 Jun 2003, 15:25:13 »
Strange. Shooting the dead's a major thing when I play MP games with my squad, but we've never caught a richochet doing it. Unless you've shot yourself, since if you aim at the ground and fire you can do yourself in  :-\

jamie_psx

« Reply #19 on: 19 Jun 2003, 02:44:24 »
The self-healing thing's only with the Deltas, who sometimes stop to patch themselves up, although they've stopped doing it for me now  :-\

Well mebbe, they don' appreciate your leadership abilities, or lack thereof, lad.   :)

Mr_Shady

« Reply #20 on: 19 Jun 2003, 23:18:51 »
I'd like to think it's because I'm 'ard  ;)