Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Addons Depot Staff needed *bad*  (Read 10455 times)

Swatdog

Re:Addons Depot Staff needed *bad*
« Reply #30 on: 16 Jun 2003, 05:15:33 »
I agree with Messiah on this one. ;)

Man, if Wolfsbane were around still and he say this... ohhhhh man. :P He would be pissed. ;) I'm just glad snYpir 'altered' the rules a bit.

It doesn't take much to review an addon or a mission, so thats why i think snYpir abolished the 18 + rule on the Departments.

But the forum... Noon, your right. You need someone to be a little older, have more time, and can make better decisions. So 18 + is a good age. Plus your a new adult (atleast here in the states) and your 'tuff' feeling. :P

Swatteh

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #31 on: 16 Jun 2003, 12:06:55 »
Noon: It was like 3 months ago... Are you sure it take that long time. Or do they e-mail me? Cause I think my e-mailÂ's virus attacked or sumthin. :P

And weÂ're going OT, better get back to the addon application. ;)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #32 on: 16 Jun 2003, 12:08:42 »
indeedy
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #33 on: 16 Jun 2003, 22:57:32 »
Noon: It was like 3 months ago... Are you sure it take that long time. Or do they e-mail me? Cause I think my e-mailÂ's virus attacked or sumthin. :P

And weÂ're going OT, better get back to the addon application. ;)

Resubmit your application. I can't see it anywhere in our system.
And yes, they will email you. :)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Shaggy

« Reply #34 on: 18 Jun 2003, 05:16:45 »
Well having OFP being my favourite of all time game. Also making an ADDON myself. I am considering posting an application to review the ADDONs, though in saying that I am not posting my application just yet. I'm sure your all busy yourselves worrying about the (And I quote):
Bills
;)

I am very busy myself as I am talking in the OFP newsgroup aswell as here and I am studying the tutorials on 3D Modeling and understanding how to create an ADDON. Well because of all this fuss, making my ADDON and all....Its going to take me a few months but since I am out of college now and it's summer, yes...I'm sure I can post an application within the next few weeks ;)

Edit:

*Spelling Correction/s*

I took out the url..though i didnt look upon it as an advertisement i was just finishing the rest of my sentence...well, i suppose..sorry :-\
« Last Edit: 18 Jun 2003, 13:25:11 by Shaggy »

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #35 on: 18 Jun 2003, 10:37:45 »
Shaggy, don't abuse threads in the forums for your own (only slightly concealed) advertising purposes. It's getting tideous always having to remind you of the rules.

Thank you.

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #36 on: 22 Jun 2003, 03:06:27 »
Does the rule apply for people only like 4 months waiting for they 18th birthday and are curently unemployed cos like they are waiting to go into the fire brigade?

Cos you know i have lots of time in hand and i would be willing to do a lot of addon reviewing in a week cos of my spare time at the moment.

*gets on knees and begs*

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease ::)

edit:

little bug there only just realised there was 3 pages to this topic, and not noticing you have been saying you can apply for addon review when your under 18, it only showed up as 3 pages after i sent this, sorry again.
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2003, 03:11:49 by Cplme »

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #37 on: 23 Jul 2003, 17:17:52 »
Hate to bring this thread to life again but I just want to ask something and since we talked about the 18 + in this topic I thought this was the best place to ask. :-[

I applied 2 days ago for mission reviewing and Anmac said it was good for my first review and I take that as a "yea, u can come aboard, I just have to tell you a few misses in your review".

And then he did told me 2 misses, and this 18 + requirment! WTF? I thought u recruited ppl under 18 now? Or has it change or is it Anmac who hasn't got this message or something. I IM him back and haven't got an answer yet but I just want to make sure, are you letting ppl under 18 in as staff members or not?
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2003, 17:21:05 by The real Armstrong »

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #38 on: 23 Jul 2003, 19:33:42 »
Armstrong,

Do you think posts like this will help? Have you ever seen the staff discuss our issues in public? Not seeking contact privatly with an IM but taking it to the forums will not take you any further to the staff. Au contraire.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #39 on: 23 Jul 2003, 20:15:59 »
OK, I'm sorry. :-[

dude96

« Reply #40 on: 02 Oct 2003, 21:57:44 »
I signed up and I haven't got a reply! I'll sign up again! ;D

StonedSoldier

« Reply #41 on: 27 Jan 2004, 16:35:46 »
dudes,

i appied via the form, i guess nothing happened, if its because im under 18, its my 18th on saturday.i reapply then

Cen

« Reply #42 on: 08 Feb 2004, 23:32:47 »
Snypir do u play ofp?