[ArmA] Mod Launcher by EMSI
Launcher utility for Modifications
- Each MOD has own configuration file
- Full control over MODs (Add, Edit, Copy, Remove, Start)
- Supported Drag & Drop function for adding new MODs
- Supported startup parameters for each MOD
- Supported doubleclick to quick launch directly from the list of MODs
- Application doesn't need any version of Microsoft .NET Framework !
How to install:
Extract all files and subdirectory called "MODs" with its files into any directory.
For example "C:\Program Files\ArmA MOD Launcher".
How to launch:
Double click on "ArmA MOD Launcher.exe".
For detailed info double click on "ArmA MOD Launcher Help.chm" or use direct shortcut from application menu (Help -> Help Contents).
The OFPEC Command Reference contains details of all scripting commands available to the editor.
All you need to know about how to start editing.
This tutorial explains the mysteries of multiplayer editing.
OFPEC hosts several quality tutorials written specifically for the site by staff and members...
Register a tag, browse for addon keys...